Adonai, merciful and compassionate God known through ...

Dennis_

Servant of All
Adonai, merciful and compassionate God known through the ages for your bottomless loving-kindness and infinite grace, who can compare to you, LORD?

From Abraham to ###, and further still you show yourself strongly for those who seek you.
I pray that this period of waiting may draw me closer to you as you provide wisdom, knowledge, and guidance to excel for your Glory in your perfect time, this very second, tomorrow or whenever you deem fit as you are able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we can ever ask or imagine.

By faith, I know that just one touch from you glorious, loving Lord can deliver me from all the troubles I face.

Like the widow and the judge, I come into your presence again and again Lord. For you are merciful. - Luke 18:1-8
Like the woman in the bible who proclaimed “If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed.” - Mark 5:25–34
Like Hanna in the bible who was in deep anguish, crying bitterly as she prayed to the Lord. - 1 Samuel 1:9-18

I reach out to touch the hem of your robe, in faith saying if I just come into your presence, you will deliver me, Lord.
Time has beaten me down, but you are God of ages. You will restore the years the locust has eaten for your glory.
Give me the joy of your salvation, as I worship your holy name. Father, I am praying that today may be the day of my deliverance.

I put my broken health, finances, and the situation I find myself in, in your hands.
My confidence is in you, Lord. And I thank you for hearing and answering my prayer.
Not my will but yours in accordance with your word. In the mighty name of Jesus
Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
Thank you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Merciful And compassionate Lord, , pls Heal me from any illness
Replies
8
Views
137
Just one touch from you Lord can deliver me from all the troubles I face. Like the repentant thief on the cross, who found your grace in the last hour - Matthew 27:38 Like the widow and the judge, I come into your presence again and again Lord. For you are merciful. - Luke 18:1-8 Like...
Replies
15
Views
328
Just one touch from you Lord can deliver me from all the troubles I face. Like the repentant thief on the cross, who found your grace in the last hour - Matthew 27:38 Like the widow and the judge, I come into your presence again and again Lord. For you are merciful. - Luke 18:1-8 Like the...
Replies
9
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom