gascav
Servant of All
Dear Lord I thank you for this moment, this air I breathe and everything you have placed in my life, I am thankful for everything. Father I pray for help as I am addicted to football blogs particularly those of my favourite team ###. I spend extremely too much time checking out the blogs and reading comments about the time and Satan is using this to take away the precious time I could spend studying the word of God and studying so as to become a medical doctor!!!!! This has been part of the reason why I have performed poorly in my first tests. My request is for this addiction to be removed so that I may be free to do things that mean a lot to you and me. Father please cut me off from this bondage and help me become a better child for you, to come and serve you while glorifying you in the things I do while here on earth. My hope and purpose is to abide in you completely and I believe that in you I can become a complete success in all areas as much as you bless me!!!!
