Accident

🙏💓Let Us Pray For The Faithful Members of this Prayer Site 💓 🙏: God I ask You in Jesus’ name let every faithful member of this prayer site (including myself) make drawing close to You, knowing You, loving You, and obeying You our number one goals in life. God as we each draw close to You bless each of us to grow in the holiness of God. God help us and show us how to always seek Jesus as our source and standard of holiness. God also show us how to appreciate and excel in each of our spiritual gifts and the calling You have placed upon each of our lives. God don’t let any of us be envious or jealous of others because of their spiritual gifts, callings, and or blessings. But let each of us focus on drawing close to You, living a lifestyle of holiness, appreciating and excelling in our spiritual gifts, and all that You have called each of us to do for the glory of God. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. And God please fully heal and restore each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. All glory belongs to You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

James 4:8: Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.
1 Peter 1:15, 16: But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”
 
Please continue to pray for me that God hears our prayer, that my insurance money is enough for ### that got hit with my car it is his and everything is good please don’t let him sue me or change his mind please.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Please continue to pray for me that God hears our prayer, that my insurance money is enough for ### that got hit with my car it is his and everything is good please don’t let him sue me or change his mind please.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a car accident to day. Fender Bender and no one was hurt. I was driving in an unfamiliar area of a large city and got confused on a 1-way that looked like a two-way street. Pray that God would intervein with the insurance agency so they don't raise my rates more than 15-20%. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
198
Please pray for my healing after a car accident. I ask God and Jesus to heal my injuries, give me strength, and help me through this difficult time. Please pray that God gives me peace, wisdom, and strength as I deal with the insurance company and people who do not believe me. May the truth be...
Replies
7
Views
144
I'm married and have 2 young kids ### & ###. I work 2,000 miles away from my family. The day I returned from a trip home I got t boned 2 lights away from my office. Please pray for me to recieve peace. Please pray they can fix my truck and that its not totalled. Please pray my insurance helps me...
Replies
11
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,518
Messages
16,800,533
Members
650,038
Latest member
Nalierford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom