About my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayers for my relationship my name is ### I'm going threw a lot in born again Christian in Jesus I'm going threw some things that not understandable feeling like the devil is trying to steal everything from me my finances my health my wife we was together ### years so much jealousy...
Replies
12
Views
167
Hello, I posted a prayer request a few days ago,about going to hospital and I am very happy it will work out.But I have to ask my boss,if I can go there,please pray for favor and that she thinks it is good that I go to hospital,thanks.
Replies
11
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,117
Messages
16,784,454
Members
648,689
Latest member
Traithiltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom