About Me

Brittney95

Humble Prayer Partner
My name is ###. I live in a small town located in ###, in the United States. I have not been under the water, but I do consider myself as a saved Christian. I do believe in God. I have always. The devil has tried to get me to think otherwise, but it's only made my faith and belief in him stronger than ever. I am ### years old going on ### and to be this young I have been through a lot and I have had my fair share of pain. I am currently on here praying over someone that I love very much. His name is ### and I have no idea where we stand. We were talking again but then lost communication again. I just found out on my own today which is ### that his number was changed. I'm guessing that it's been changed. I really do love him and miss him with all of my heart regardless of the situation. He always does things like this, but he never stays away and I just want for him to come back and stay for good. I just want for the past to be the past and move forward with him. Within the last year things began to get complicated between us. Infidelity on his end girl after girl and mistake after mistake. Now he is with someone else. Her name is ###. He was dating her behind my back and I had to find out on my own. Long story short when I notified her she didn't believe me and she was very judgmental and boastful in the process when I did nothing, but be truthful in regards to ### and I. Since then I lost myself and no longer knew what my purpose was in life. I was depressed about many other things, but this especially.
 
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things (1 Corinthians 13:7).

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanks giving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7).
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today at the gathering nobody to mention my name at all. Save me Jesus, protect me, shield me with Your fire. No body to remember seeing me and no comments behind my back. In Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
297
Tomorrow at the gathering nobody to mention my name at all. Save me Jesus, protect me, shield me with Your fire. No body to remember my existence tomorrow and no comments behind my back. In Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
84
An evil warlock who calls himself a prophet has been repeatedly spreading lies about me to people in my neighborhood, my parents neighborhood and a lot on social media. He has no intention of stopping and is never going to repent from slandering and libeling me. Please pray me for Godly guidance...
Replies
9
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom