About Me

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Brittney95

Humble Prayer Partner
My name Is Brittney. I live in a small town located In Arkansas in the United States. I have not been under the water, but I do consider my self as a saved Christian. I do believe in God. I Always have. The devil has tried to get me to think otherwise, but it's only made my faith and belief in him stronger than ever. I am 20 years old going on 21 and to be this young I have been through a lot and I have had my fair share of pain. I am currently on here praying over someone that I love very much. His name is Langston and I have no idea where we stand. We were talking again but then lost communication again. I just find out on my own today which is December 28 2015 that his number was changed. I'm guessing that it's been changed. I really do love him and miss him with all of my heart regardless of the situation. He always does things like this, but he never stays away and I just want for him to come back and stay for good. I just want for the past to be the past and move forward with him.  Within the last year things began to get complicated between us. Infidelity on his end girl after girl and mistake after mistake. Now he is with someone else. Her name is Laci. He was dating her behind my back and I had to find out on my own. Long story short when I notified her she didn't believe me and she was very judgmental and boastful  in the process when I did nothing, but be truthful in regards to Langston and I. Since then I lost myself and no longer knew what my purpose was in life. I was depressed about many other things, but this especially.  

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things (1 Corinthians 13:7).

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanks giving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7).

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

My name is Ermine After applying for job after job in South Florida I was not getting hired so I stayed in NYC with my addicted boyfriend whom I left living in Florida for thinking I could change him. It's been five years of no change. He's not a bad person never stole from me it's just he loves...
Replies
Views
After applying for job after job in South Florida I was not getting hired so I stayed in NYC with my addicted boyfriend whom I left living in Florida for thinking I could change him. It's been five years of no change. He's not a bad person never stole from me it's just he loves NYC where his...
Replies
Views
Good day everyone Please pray for my family and I. Can you please pray for my sister and her studies, so that she can be accepted in the course she will be applying, that her year shall be successful and she does not fail any module. Can you pray for our financial situation, that I can get my...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my friend. She just lost someone she really cares about and is having hard times. In Jesus name I pray Amen
Replies
Views
I want God to help me so that I can be with the girl that I want to spend my life with. She is the girl am with now we are dating but these days things seems to be not good, like they is the spirit of darkness which wants to separate us she just like changed she don't usually call or text me or...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom