About me and ### marriage

srilakshmi

Prayer Warrior
Plz pray for us my mom seeing Hindu proposals which I don't want to go in that and which ever proposals coming it should be stopped in Jesus name and I should marry ### according to Jesus will amenhallelujah
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Evil satanic false "prophets" have been spreading a lot of lies about me on social media. I married my husband ### in ###, but these wicked people are falsely accusing ### and I of living in sin and not being married. They are also spreading other malicious false accusations and lies about me to...
Replies
10
Views
71
My name is ###, I have been in chastity waiting to honor my husband and the Lord since ###. In ###, I prayed a prayer asking God to give me the best Husband for me ### specifically, and then I was amazed within ### days of the prayer, my Husband ### proposed to me and I said yes, and we prayed...
Replies
8
Views
165
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom