Abba thank You for strengthening me and protecting me from the enemy's schemes, Lord I know You will soon deliver for the enemies attacks are more evident, Father, I pray that You help me to keep my patience and Faith, to wait until You deliver, in Jesus' name, Amen
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being our Habitation, our Dwelling Place, for Being in Us as well as All around each of Us, for Allowing No sickness, No evil, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me just for Claiming You as my Habitation, for Removing anything stubborn that tries just...
Dear Abba, thank you so much for rescuing me from my toxic partner and his mother. I have finally moved out and I have started a new life. I got a new job and am now working towards my further education to upgrade my career as it will help my ### financially with her fees as she is now a...