Abba, thank You for all the blessings in my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Abba, thank You for all the blessings in my life, forgive me for overlooking them simply because the one blessing I look for hasn't arrived yet, Father I know You will give me this soon but in the mean time and even until then I shall continue to be thankful, Eucharisteo shall be in me all along, I love You Abba, thank You for everything in my life. in Jesus' name, Amen
 
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS WITH CLOSE EYES AND LOWER HEAD ON YOUR BEHALF TO
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank God the father and Jesus his along with the holy Spirit this morning for life. I can not explain the deep-seated hurt in my spirit mind and body. Rather I can not put this sentiment in words right now. It took all of my spiritual gumption to even write this request.the emotional sadness...
Replies
12
Views
196
Dear Abba, thank you so much for rescuing me from my toxic partner and his mother. I have finally moved out and I have started a new life. I got a new job and am now working towards my further education to upgrade my career as it will help my ### financially with her fees as she is now a...
Replies
6
Views
298
Thank you Lord God for all the blessings, and I hope that in my second place I would be able to afford to pay my rent lord. Pls guide me with my work so that I can sustain my life here and I would be able to afford to help the needs of my family, in Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
7
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom