Abba, show me in the spiritual realm ...

Baswal

Faithful Servant
Abba, show me in the spiritual realm what you know that I am definitely capable of doing and find me a suitable role that I can be successful in doing without doing too much complicated costings using Excel which are clearly out of my depth. It is clear that it hasn't worked out as I expected in my current role. In the name of Yahshua your son, and of Ruach Ha'Kodesh, the set apart spirit Amen
 
Heavenly Father I stand in agreement with Your child and ask for a special blessing, in the precious name of Jesus, amen.
The next few days, for me are uncertain times fraught with a lot of difficulty.
 
Abba doesn't have anything to say to me right now.
Heavenly Father I pray for that ### will receive spiritual direction and peace, in Jesus precious name, amen.

### patience is holy. Sometimes we must wait and other times we need to be still and listen carefully. Abba answers. You must not give up.
 
Abba doesn't have anything to say to me right now.
What good points do I have? Only Abba himself, can draw out my good points in the spiritual realm because he is the father of truth and he doesn't lie. The enemy on the other hand, is the father of lies.
 
What good points do I have? Only Abba himself, can draw out my good points in the spiritual realm because he is the father of truth and he doesn't lie. The enemy on the other hand, is the father of lies.
I won't give up waiting for Abba to speak to me personally in the spiritual realm.
 
Without Abba, I am just an empty vessel waiting to be filled.
This afternoon I continue to wait patiently for the voice of Abba himself through Ruach ha'Kodesh, the set apart spirit to freely speak to me as his child in the spirit realm while I rest in the natural world.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 : I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. Historical Context: Isaiah ministered during a tumultuous period in...
Replies
11
Views
165
Replies
12
Views
459
1. Today is my 17 yrs of marriage father all I ask of keep I ND my family in good health ND love 2. ABBA take sickness away from me, every plant that is not planted by u in my life father pls distrong it 3. ABBA father, let 9 ND 10 of Dec not pass my sister ###. Give her re own husband. 4...
Replies
6
Views
383
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom