A woman who's ### is being used by a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcrandjr

Beloved of All
A woman who's ### is being used by a younger man and she thinks it's love please pray that she can realize she's being used not loved and that she can get out of this situation before it's too late. Thank you.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayer for my friend ### that I believe is under spiritual attack she was okay then she started having nightmares and seem like she couldn't think straight some kind of confusion like in a trans forget about her kids and her love one like something is controlling her to do thing she...
Replies
12
Views
109
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ and Spiritual Prayer Warriors. It's with a heavy heart I come before you with another Prayer Request. A Prayer that the Enemy be bound from using the Market Manager of St Arnaud Market as a tool of oppression against me. St Arnaud is a small town about 150...
Replies
9
Views
208
Lord please hear my cry I’m in a bad living situation I’m staying with my friend sister and I help her take care of her kids and cleaning up her house. Her kids don’t respect me at all and they mom treat me like trash. Lord please change my living situation please lord I’m tired
Replies
9
Views
47
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom