A very good sunday to all. Please ...

Duvdul

Disciple of Prayer
A very good Sunday to all. Please pray for me to have enough strength and courage to face and deal with all the difficulties that I am going through. Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak create today is a good Sunday INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD GREATLY OF MIRACLES THAT MY OFFSPRING WILL B GREATLY HEALED IN OUR RELATIONSHIPS HEALED GREATLY HEALED ASSINGMENTS ENDS TODAY FAMILY MAKES IT GREATLY HEALED. THAT I GET SOME MONEY FINALLY TO SEND HIS PRESENT. THAT MONEY IS RELEASED TO...
Replies
7
Views
169
There is power in prayer! Thank you for praying for me. My wife left me in August 2022. We had moved to Alaska in 2019 to work with the church. My wife and daughter had tickets to go overseas. So, my young sons and I are headed to Texas, my home state to begin a teaching job and to set up...
Replies
11
Views
329
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! ###, 2022, my job was complete. My two young sons and I moved to ### to begin a new job and set up our home. My wife and daughter had tickets to travel overseas to visit family. After leaving ###, while I was 5000 miles away, my wife hired an attorney...
Replies
5
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,209
Members
648,557
Latest member
Chutown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom