Micah 7:11–13



If your life was a home renovation project, what would be removed and destroyed before the building work could begin? Ask God to help you take a hard look at your life and invite Him to begin that work in you today.

🙏 Let Us Pray: God I am aware of some of my faults in myself, and I suspect that I may have more issues than I realize. Please reveal, remove, and destroy everything that hinders Your work in and through me. God please do the same for every member of my family and all those I love and care about. Work on me Lord Jesus. God work on each of us; so that we each will fulfill our God purpose in an excellent way that brings You glory. Amen, So Be It By Faith, and By Faith It Is So.
 

Attachments

  • 1638111816572.png
    1638111816572.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
Heavenly Father, today we come before Your Holy throne to ask for restoration in our lives. Touch our body, soul and spirit, exposing all of our weaknesses and repairing the breaches. Create in us a clean and obediant heart. We submit ourselves to Your ever-loving Will and kindness, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus we pray.
 
Heavenly Father, today we come before Your Holy throne to ask for restoration in our lives. Touch our body, soul and spirit, exposing all of our weaknesses and repairing the breaches. Create in us a clean and obediant heart. We submit ourselves to Your ever-loving Will and kindness, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus we pray.
Thank You for this beautiful prayer.
 
Micah 7:11–13

View attachment 174684

If your life was a home renovation project, what would be removed and destroyed before the building work could begin? Ask God to help you take a hard look at your life and invite Him to begin that work in you today.

🙏 Let Us Pray: God I am aware of some of my faults in myself, and I suspect that I may have more issues than I realize. Please reveal, remove, and destroy everything that hinders Your work in and through me. God please do the same for every member of my family and all those I love and care about. Work on me Lord Jesus. God work on each of us; so that we each will fulfill our God purpose in an excellent way that brings You glory. Amen, So Be It By Faith, and By Faith It Is So.
O Lord, make me a new person. Fill me with Thy holy presence. Come to my heart and never ever leave me all alone in this dark world. When my mother and my father leave me all alone, the Lord will take me in. Thanks for reminding me to renew my life. Jesus wants us all to be holy and pure in His sight. Blessed be His holy name now and forever more. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m trying to rebuild/start over again after many challenges and setbacks. Well actually I can start with Jesus Christ and cling to him always Please guide my steps Lord and help me to come forth and heal. Holding onto past hurts has hindered me I’m not bitter. I just hurts so much. I’m praying...
Replies
10
Views
394
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 17:21 – “This is what the Lord says: Be careful not to carry a load on the Sabbath day or bring it through the gates of Jerusalem.” Jeremiah 17:21 is part of God’s instructions to His people about observing the Sabbath. It is a...
Replies
6
Views
196
Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve been working at ### somewhere down south. I had a very nice apartment. I was a star there. I was doing karaoke I loved it, but then something horrible happened. My employer hated me for having autism and she wrongfully fired me as hard as I tried to fight back. I didn’t try...
Replies
8
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,217
Messages
16,785,632
Members
648,788
Latest member
Bwaonareinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom