A Step In The Right Direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpaderel

Disciple of Prayer
I'm taking a new step towards my future. I request prayers of encouragement and strength as I proceed. I'm pretty much taking a step out on faith and I thought I am not used to this, I am ready for it. Thank you all in advance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel very spiritually weak today. I feel like I’ll just let people take advantage of me because that’s all I’ve ever known. I can’t stop the cycle. I’m praying in Jesus name that I don’t fall into the trap of addiction but that’s where my life seems to be headed. Lost my job and now everything...
Replies
7
Views
237
Father God, in Jesus name, please protect me from losing my job - I have taken far too many sick days and leave days this year. Thank you for providing this job, I do not deserve it, yet you saw the need and made a way so beautifully for me to have it. In Jesus name, forgive me for missing work...
Replies
11
Views
196
Father of mercies, I come before You trusting not in my own strength, but in Your grace. You know every burden, every secret prayer, every desire, and every uncertainty. Order my steps and establish the work of my hands. Open the doors You have appointed for me, and close every door that is not...
Replies
5
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom