Torbemand

Disciple of Prayer
I need for God to help my husband caus he started to drink alcohol and it's starting to effect me and the kids every weekend he drinks, and he is doing some stuff to get money to drink. I don't want him to lose his work because he is a hardworker and they love him too much that the department he works in can't function without him. I also am so grateful for the prayers. I want and need for all of us to go back to God and repent.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Today This Is For You--Grow From It
[/FONT]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm currently in a shelter and I've been battling overcoming addiction. I relapsed after been 2 years sober. I'm going on 3 weeks clean and been filling out job applications. I thought I had a job but yesterday I got a email saying I'm not eligible do to my past background. Im currently am on...
Replies
10
Views
183
LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE INTO A HEALTHY LOCATION NEGATIVE ENERGY STOPS FOLLOWING ME ONLINE HMM I GET MY FINE ASS GUY ### STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH ME ALL OF U I GET MY HUSBAND MYSELF MY FAMILY OUR PETS CAN WALK TALK WRITE READ BE BREATHE COMMUNICATION NORMALLY GREATLY HAPPY GREATLY NO WORRIES..LIFE...
Replies
6
Views
97
Please pray for my son to be stable at this new job every time he gets a job after a few months he gets misunderstanding, losing his job, his anxiety and anger get the best of him. He is in a new job today, please pray for him to be strong and disciplined at work, not to get angry, to talk...
Replies
8
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,438
Messages
16,788,025
Members
648,993
Latest member
Swaerdard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom