A Sign From God

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eveline888
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eveline888

Guest
Dear All,

Recently I can see so many little angels form around me. Can you please all help to pray for me, so that GOD can give me any sign to me, what does HE want me to do in my life please?

Just for your information, my Parents, especially my own Mother doesn't agree at all if I become a Nun / Nurse, while everyday I always do the daily Prayer of St. Bridgets to GOD inside the Adoration the Holy Eucharist Sacrament room, at my Catholic church environment in ###, ###, ###. If 1 day I didn't do the Adoration to the Holy Eucharist Sacrament, I really miss HIM (GOD). I really love GOD, but I really need a sign from GOD, what do HE wants me to do in present and future life??

My Parents wants me to get married and have children, and make a family, but I'm not sure that I really want to get married again, because I have ever get married already before, and divorced in my very young ages, but not in a Catholic religion, a few years a go, when I was really so young in my ages.

Can you all please help to pray for me, so that GOD can give me A SIGN what does HE want in my present or even in my future life please?

Thank you.

Best regards,

### ### ### ###
 
In the Name of Jesus, please pour your Holy Spirit out over ### & flood her life with your love & light. I praise you for giving wisdom to all who ask for it. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your guidance for ###'s life. Grant her wisdom and discernment as she seeks Your hand in her life. Bless and protect her and her family. In Jesus's Name we pray. AMEN
 
Dear God please show her the sign at your will what you wanted her to become and fulfill and that whatever will be she and her mother will wholeheartedly accept
 
Dear God please show her the sign at your will what you wanted her to become and fulfill and that whatever will be she and her mother will wholeheartedly accept
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your guidance for ###'s life. Grant her wisdom and discernment as she seeks Your hand in her life. Bless and protect her and her family. In Jesus's Name we pray. AMEN

Thank you for your Prayer to me
default_happy.png


In the Name of Jesus, please pour your Holy Spirit out over ### & flood her life with your love & light. I praise you for giving wisdom to all who ask for it. Amen

Thank you for your Prayer to me
default_happy.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm here to provide general guidance, but please remember that dream interpretation is subjective and can vary greatly depending on personal beliefs and experiences. Here are some thoughts based on the context you've provided: 1. **Emotional Connection and Dreams**: Your dreams seem to reflect...
Replies
7
Views
317
I was just intercessing for the country of Brunei & then Bhutan, while doing that I somehow had a thought of the school I used to go to for sixth form not too long ago. I kinda feel some sort of regret as I wasn't much of a witness of Jesus, but I was very much in my sanctification process, and...
Replies
12
Views
219
Dear Lord Jesus, I pray for your and others forgiveness within your Everlasting Covenant you made for me. I pray for you to make things better. I pray for my binge eating disorder to go away, and for weight loss. I pray for my heart to be okay each day also. I pray for me and deserving souls to...
Replies
11
Views
55
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom