A river of life coming to us.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus has provided us with so many wonderful things for us to watch and care. A river of mercy and compassion has come to everyone who loves and cares for others.

Ten people got saved. A river of mercy has fallen into their life.
Six got healed by Jesus. Praise His holy name.

Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
A heavenly voice came down to all of us who were right there, in the middle of a Jesus baptism in the Jordan river. This is My beloved Son. Hear ye Him. Matt. 3.17 Still but wonderful heavenly voices coming down to us to show us the love, mercy and compassion. All of them enter into our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In the middle of this pandemic where we have wear all kinds of masks, use alcohol and gel and stay away from crowds fear has creep up in our hearts and souls. Jesus want us all full of trust and wait on Him day and night crying out to mercy and compassion for those who got Covid and Omicrom...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Only Jesus can do this to all of us who seek His face on a daily basis. He said. When you come to Me unbidden, beckoning us to come to Him and find peace, joy and happiness in your life. Then, God Himself will come to you and bless your life. And then you and me will start singing... There...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We give all glory, all honor and all praise to Jesus for bringing those special people in our midst. We rejoice along with them to worship and praise God for giving us the opportunity to see everyone joining us to honor the Lord today and will forever. Aging is an extraordinary process where...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The truth comes from heaven and we can hear and read it in Gods word. It is the armor of God to tell everyone of what will happen to earth before Jesus appearing in the clouds to take us all home to heaven. The earth will be destroyed by fire. The sun will burn everything. Forests will...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom