Sinners coming to Jesus.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

People know for sure this are the last days before Jesus comes back to earth because the weather and those horrible fires, earthquakes, hurricanes, floods and so on and on, Jesus predicted that He is coming soon to take us all home to heaven. Sinners are opening their hearts to hear and obey Gods word and that is wonderful. Those who are saved will be spared the destruction of the world and the terrible things that will happen before the coming of Jesus to earth.

Keep you lamps burning, wait for the Lord with open heart and mind. His word is true. I am coming soon and My reward is with Me... Jesus clearly said to all of us.

Yes Lord, please come.
Our hearts are waiting for You.
We will not take anything with us.
To heaven above.
Thou will provide for us.
New clothing,
New body.
New homes to live.
No more pain.
No more suffering.
Wonderful things will happen.
Believe and trust His word.

No more tears to shed, no more pain to bear. Jesus will wipe out all tears from our eyes. Praise His holy name now and forever more.

Amen

The harvest is ready and Jesus needs workers to help lost souls of the world. Fast and pray daily for more missionaries, teachers and preachers of Gods word will go out to the ends of the world and tell the truth of Gods word. Spreading the Good News of salvation should be our priority.

People know for sure this are the last days before Jesus comes back to earth because the weather and those horrible fires, earthquakes, hurricanes, floods and so on and on, Jesus predicted that He is coming soon to take us all home to heaven. Sinners are opening their hearts to hear and obey Gods word and that is wonderful. Those who are saved will be spared the destruction of the world and the terrible things that will happen before the coming of Jesus to earth.

Keep you lamps burning, wait for the Lord with open heart and mind. His word is true. I am coming soon and My reward is with Me... Jesus clearly said to all of us.

Yes Lord, please come.
To heaven above.
New clothing,
New body.
New homes to live.
No more pain.
No more suffering.

No more tears to shed, no more pain to bear. Jesus will wipe out all tears from our eyes. Praise His holy name now and forever more.

Amen
Jesus

Yes Lord, please come.
To heaven above.
New clothing,
New body.
New homes to live.
No more pain.
No more suffering.

Amen
In the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Yes Lord, please come.
To heaven above.
New clothing,
New body.
New homes to live.
No more pain.
No more suffering.

Amen
Lord, let us be a light to this dark word. let us be the influence and let peace come to everyone, non-believer, believer, sinner, murders and all kind of bad. Let them be loved by Jesus's unstoppable love and persistence in everyone's life!

Similar Requests

• Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall live again in glory, with Jesus and all the angels in heaven. That is the promise of Gods word to all of us who believe, trust and wait for His arrival from glory to take each one of us to our heavenly home. Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom