The splendid truth coming out from Gods word.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus did heal all kinds of deseases when He was out preaching and teaching Gods word. Devils of all kinds recognized who Jesus was and what He was doing around them. They flee from His holy presence, casting out all of them and delivering people from torments from hell.

For You are glorious,
And worthy to be praise.
You are the Lamb upon the cross.
And unto You we lift our voice in praise.

We find new life again with the Lord doing great things for people who believe, trust and wait for salvation cometh from Jesus alone. This splendid truth comes out from what Jesus wanted to see around Him and in the hearts of those who follow Him. All of these wonderful work the Lord did point to us our eternal destiny in glory.

Heaven will be the perfection we always longed for. All things that earth made unlovely and tragic to us, will be absent in our heavenly home in glory.

My heart is overflowing with gratitude to share those wonderful deeds Jesus did in the past and will continue to do so in the present, so others will see the great love the Father has for all of us who believe and trust in Him.

A Savior and Lord of all.
Who came to save us.
To help us.
To heal us.
And to lead us to heaven.

Amen

Jesus did heal all kinds of deseases when He was out preaching and teaching Gods word. Devils of all kinds recognized who Jesus was and what He was doing around them. They flee from His holy presence, casting out all of them and delivering people from torments from hell.

For You are glorious,
And worthy to be praise.

We find new life again with the Lord doing great things for people who believe, trust and wait for salvation cometh from Jesus alone. This splendid truth comes out from what Jesus wanted to see around Him and in the hearts of those who follow Him. All of these wonderful work the Lord did point to us our eternal destiny in glory.

Heaven will be the perfection we always longed for. All things that earth made unlovely and tragic to us, will be absent in our heavenly home in glory.

My heart is overflowing with gratitude to share those wonderful deeds Jesus did in the past and will continue to do so in the present, so others will see the great love the Father has for all of us who believe and trust in Him.

Who came to save us.
To help us.
To heal us.

Amen
O Lord I long to know Your glory, I want to offer a sacrifice of praise, fill my temple Lord with Thy Spirit once again. I shall forever honor and glorify Your name. Amen

For You are glorious,
And worthy to be praise.

Who came to save us.
To help us.
To heal us.

Amen
I stand in awe of You o Lord, holy God to You alone our praise is due for those wonderful deeds you did in the past and now are doing in the present. Thank you so much. I love You with all of my heart today and will thank Thee for ages to come.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
We shall live again in glory, with Jesus and all the angels in heaven. That is the promise of Gods word to all of us who believe, trust and wait for His arrival from glory to take each one of us to our heavenly home. Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
How gracious and loving person are those who are willing to leave their home and their land to carry on the Gods word to those who never heard. How loyal are the steps of those going out each day to share the wonderful promises God has given to all of us. How faithful and the lives of those...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In the middle of a church service where Jesus was preaching, devil possesed man came out and started yelling and screaming.... What have You do with us, said the possesed man. Did You come to torment us? Luke 4. 31 Inmediately devils came out from this man. He was delivered from this...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom