This splendid truth coming down from heaven.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We shall live again in glory, with Jesus and all the angels in heaven. That is the promise of Gods word to all of us who believe, trust and wait for His arrival from glory to take each one of us to our heavenly home.

Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.
II Cor. 5.1

O Jesus, You are the sweetest name of all, Jesus, You always hear me when I call. Jesus You lift me up each time I fall. You are the sweetest name of all.

Revealing us the truth and nothing but the truth to our hearts of what is going to happen to each one of us when we depart planet earth.

For as in Adam all die, so in Christ we shall all be made alive.
I Cor. 15.22

Yes, we are standing on holy ground, and I know that there are angels all around. Let us praise Jesus Christ, we are standing in His presence on holy ground.

A loving and kind heavenly Father has a better place for us who love Him with all our heart, mind and soul. The revealed truth of His love is the opening the gates of heaven so we can enter in.

You deserve the glory and the honor.
Lord we lift our hands in worship.
As we lift Your holy name.
For You are great.
You do miracles so great.
There is no one else like You.

The city had no need of the sun or the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminate it. The Lamb is its light. And the nation of those who are saved shall walk in its light and the kings of the earth bring its glory and honor into it.
Revelation 21.23

All glory to God almighty for revealing to us those wonderful things that will happen to us when Jesus call us home to heaven.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
We shall live again in glory, with Jesus and all the angels in heaven. That is the promise of Gods word to all of us who believe, trust and wait for His arrival from glory to take each one of us to our heavenly home.

Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.
II Cor. 5.1

O Jesus, You are the sweetest name of all, Jesus, You always hear me when I call. Jesus You lift me up each time I fall. You are the sweetest name of all.

Revealing us the truth and nothing but the truth to our hearts of what is going to happen to each one of us when we depart planet earth.

For as in Adam all die, so in Christ we shall all be made alive.
I Cor. 15.22

Yes, we are standing on holy ground, and I know that there are angels all around. Let us praise Jesus Christ, we are standing in His presence on holy ground.

A loving and kind heavenly Father has a better place for us who love Him with all our heart, mind and soul. The revealed truth of His love is the opening the gates of heaven so we can enter in.

You deserve the glory and the honor.
Lord we lift our hands in worship.
As we lift Your holy name.
For You are great.
You do miracles so great.
There is no one else like You.

The city had no need of the sun or the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminate it. The Lamb is its light. And the nation of those who are saved shall walk in its light and the kings of the earth bring its glory and honor into it.
Revelation 21.23

All glory to God almighty for revealing to us those wonderful things that will happen to us when Jesus call us home to heaven.
A mighty wind coming down from heaven, filling us with His holy presence and making us all aware of His love, mercy and compassion to all of us. His eternal truth has been revealed to you and me. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. O Jesus, we praise and adore Your holy name, Your words touches our hearts to praise and adore Your holy name. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus did heal all kinds of deseases when He was out preaching and teaching Gods word. Devils of all kinds recognized who Jesus was and what He was doing around them. They flee from His holy presence, casting out all of them and delivering people from torments from hell. For You are glorious...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Looking forward to enter into the holy presence of Jesus. He is the One who offered us a place in glory. That where I am, there you may be also. Remember, the way to heaven is ascending, living a holy and pure life, giving God the glory due His name. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
Real friendship exits when we make Jesus our chief and only Friend who will never ever forget us nor leave us all alone when everyone else did. It works. It creates bonds that are strong as a rock of ages. Jesus You are the sweetest name of all, Jesus, You always hears me when I call...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom