God protect us for The resident of ### is coming, they worship the dead, burn money to pay ghost and spirits, these are merchants of the underworld!

Let anyone who believe in Christ stay pure and protected, for the blood of the lamb has been spilled.
I prayed for this in Lord Jesus Christ mighty name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:20: Once or twice the merchants and sellers of all kinds of goods spent the night outside Jerusalem. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Nehemiah 13:20 describes the merchants and traders who, after Nehemiah closed the gates...
Replies
11
Views
142
Lord, I’ve endured so much bureaucracy, paperwork, and duress for my legal process for residency. Please grant me victory and protection as I attend a very decisive appointment tomorrow. In JESUS name. God bless you prayer warriors
Replies
7
Views
100
Praying for the Holy Ghost to protect me and my family in the name of Jesus from all hurt harm and danger seen and unseen. God knows and those who have a spirit of discernment knows how Satan keeps attacking my body and his trickery/deception; god I need you amen.
Replies
11
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,044
Messages
16,783,865
Members
648,612
Latest member
Zeolarrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom