A Prayer To God

  • Thread starter Thread starter JimmyCBR1000RR
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JimmyCBR1000RR

Guest
DEAR LORD I PRAY TO U THAT U LORD CAN PLEASE HELP TAKE CARE OF ALL THAT NEED U THAT ASK U TO RESTORE AND CAST OUT EVIL FROM PEOPLES LIVES, PLEASE TOUCH MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT NEED MIRACLES FOR HEALTH AND PROSPERITY....DEAR LORD JESUS,,,,I PRAY TONIGHT FOR EVERYONE ON THIS SITE TO BE TOUCHED BY THE HAND OF GOD. WE PRAY IN UNISON TO PLEASE HELP HEAL THE SICK AND RESTORE JOBS AND RESTORE FAMILIES BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT ( LOVE ) IS A GIFT FROM GOD. THANK U LORD JESUS. AMEN.
 
AMEN !!! Yes LORD in Jesus name we unite to this ### prayer, bless and protect him as well Lord Amen.
 
Lord thank-you for restoration of jobs and health and thank-you for all goodness omitting all evils. Amen.
 
Praise be to my 1 and only God in His miraculous restoration of our souls. Praise to God the father in answering in your ways this prayer request. Praise be to Him in my calamities and their righteous outcomes. Praise before the breaking of our bread and after the storm of life has ceased. Praise to God in all and through all only His Self reigns in perfection and deity not understood by the natural man. Praise God for our faults for He is exalted in even our weakness.
 
Yes Lord, I too, am in agreement to this prayer Lord, All things are possible with only you Lord, in Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am praying for someone that You Lord soften their heart toward hearing about Jesus I pray You give them a desire to seek out and learn more about Jesus , give them a curiosity to read up and ask questions Cause their mind to want and even take action to read the Word even and pray...
Replies
9
Views
36
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for your endless love and the bright light of your grace. As I move through today, please let your goodness shine through my thoughts, words, and actions. Clear away my doubts, guide my steps, and let your love touch everyone I meet, so that they may see your...
Replies
9
Views
30
please i pray for you to bless me financially and help my eyes to see clear in your name amen.
Replies
14
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom