A Prayer Of Trust In God.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayo

Beloved of All
O God, Thank you for the precious gift of life for which I am truly grateful. O God please forgive me my sins for which I am truly sorry. I repent my sins whole heartedly.

Be merciful to me, O God, because I am under attack; my enemies persecute me all the time. All day long my opponents attack me. There are so many who fight against me. When I am afraid, O Lord Almighty, I put my trust in you; I trust in God and am not afraid; I praise him for what he has promised. What can a mere human being do to me? My enemies make trouble for me all the day long; they are always planning how to hurt me! They gather in hiding places and watch everything I do, hoping to kill me. Punish them, O God, for their evil; defeat those people in your anger! You know how troubled I am; you have kept a record of my tears. Aren’t they listed in your book? The day I call to you, my enemies will be turned back. I know this; God is on my side—the Lord whose promise I praise. In him I trust, and I will not be afraid. What can a mere human being do to me? O God, I will offer you what I have promised; I will give you my offer of thanksgiving, because you have rescued me from death and kept me from defeat. And so I walk in the presence of God, in the light that shines on the living. Amen (Psalm 56. 1-13)
 
Heavenly Father, please hear this request and grant it according to Your perfect will as I pray in agreement with this request. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine. I pray this in the name of Your holy son Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I will be able to successfully transfer my mother’s and deceased father’s banking trust into our established family trust.
Replies
10
Views
114
Dear God, I pray today because you are always there for me and everyone, but I feel the weight. Jesus said we can speak plainly and honestly to you. There are many things in my life right now causing me distress, pain, anxiety, and grief, and I am losing the courage to hope. You know those...
Replies
11
Views
203
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:9 – “The men of Ephraim, though armed with bows, turned back on the day of battle.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:9 points to a group within Israel-the men of Ephraim-who, despite being armed and prepared for...
Replies
10
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,423
Messages
16,799,695
Members
649,927
Latest member
Ireiraenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom