A Prayer For ###..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for Peace to increase immeasurably in our house. There is no chaos, but a woman who caused extreme problems, together with her daughter many months ago and a few months ago, by coming uninvited on times that I was working (Focus is of utmost Importance due to vastness and...
Replies
11
Views
144
Good Evening My Son is ###, I’m His Mom : Ms ### Just wanted to Thank God for His Grace and Mercy. Continued Coverage and Love for Us, As A Family. Prayer for ###, his, Daughter: ### ### . His Sisters and Nephews, He’s been gone from Home ### yrs. We’re Trusting and Believing God to Turn His...
Replies
12
Views
130
I haven't prayed about this before, I used to have an abusive mom and I wasn't treated as badly as my older sister was, now that I live with a new family but my sister didn't. She is an adult now and went to prison, I don't even know where she is and i miss her. Please pray that she is or gets...
Replies
5
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom