A Prayer For ###..

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemyson

Humble Prayer Warrior
My Mom, is ###yrs old and yesterday she was in an accident and total her car. And this happen because my sister ###, insist that my Mom take her to pick up her pills. My sister is in to many pain pills when she don't need them. My sister is ###yrs old when there's no reason to bother my Mom. My sister does this all the time I am worried about my Mom. Please pray that my Mom, is ok and get.another car and for my sister to change.
 
Merciful Lord, we trust your unfailing love. Please heal those who are sick and in need of your immediate protection. Please forgive us for being disobedient at times. Help us to do our best- to eat healthy, think positively and learn from our experiences. Remind us to do our part in the healing process and to trust and submit to your divine will. Thank you for your mercy and grace. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord I call upon you; hasten to me, give ear to my voice when I cry to you. Psalms 141:1
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for Peace to increase immeasurably in our house. There is no chaos, but a woman who caused extreme problems, together with her daughter many months ago and a few months ago, by coming uninvited on times that I was working (Focus is of utmost Importance due to vastness and...
Replies
11
Views
144
Good Evening My Son is ###, I’m His Mom : Ms ### Just wanted to Thank God for His Grace and Mercy. Continued Coverage and Love for Us, As A Family. Prayer for ###, his, Daughter: ### ### . His Sisters and Nephews, He’s been gone from Home ### yrs. We’re Trusting and Believing God to Turn His...
Replies
12
Views
130
I haven't prayed about this before, I used to have an abusive mom and I wasn't treated as badly as my older sister was, now that I live with a new family but my sister didn't. She is an adult now and went to prison, I don't even know where she is and i miss her. Please pray that she is or gets...
Replies
5
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom