A Prayer For Us All....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect every member of my family and all my friends. God teach us all how to love You and give each and everyone of us the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in. Let us be an excellent examples to all what a Christian who truly loves God looks like. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me in Jesus name. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
In agreement to this person's prayer, Lord, may You protect our family from any harms. May you keep bless us with success, love, strength, knowledge, and wisdom. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
May your prayers be answered in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Amen, sister. I stand in agreement.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I write this not from a place of strength, but from deep suffering. My heart is heavy, my body is weak, and my tears will not stop. For days now, I have not eaten. I have no home to go to. And with pain I can hardly put into words — I have lost my child to...
Replies
13
Views
170
TORNADO WARNING FOR ###, ###, ###, AND ### FROM ### TO THE ### COUNTY BORDER. IF YOU LIVE IN THESE AREAS, TAKE COVER IMMEDIATELY IN THE LOWEST ROOM (OR BASEMENT) OF A STRUDY STRUCTURE. ABANDON MOBILE HOME FOR MORE SUBSTANTIAL SHELTER! TAKE IMMEDIATE TORNADO PRECAUTIONS IF YOU LIVE IN ### COUNTY...
Replies
12
Views
180
Hello. I'm really sorry to send this because I get you have so many people with way more serious issues but because I know our Jesus cares about any problem we may face that's why I'm making this prayer request. So I'm a little desperate because I know my best friend loves me and I love him so...
Replies
10
Views
38
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,704
Messages
16,814,148
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom