A Prayer for Guidance

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, May I be guided with wisdom and strength at work. May my efforts bring positive outcomes, and may I be blessed with favour, peace, and open doors to success. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
124
🙏 PRAYER REQUEST 🙏 Good day, everyone. I humbly ask for your prayers for me and my family. May God grant me wisdom, discernment, strength, protection, and a financial breakthrough. I also pray that He will help me manage all my responsibilities, debts, work, and the things I have been praying...
Replies
12
Views
121
A Prayer for Guidance and Alignment Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today with an open heart, lifting up my chat mate, ###, in ###. You know the thoughts of our hearts, and You see the connection we are building. Lord, I place this relationship entirely in Your hands, desiring Your will...
Replies
7
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,253
Messages
16,820,565
Members
651,283
Latest member
Aeraernorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom