A Prayer For Good Health And Financial Breakthrough

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-634
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    health

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-634

Guest
Please pray for me as I am tortured by many dreams indicating forthcoming death. I suspect some evil spirits have preyed on my life with support of people who hate me. My life is at standstill. I suffer from numerous body ailments and I am financially depressed. I renounce my personal sins in the name of Christ Jesus.
 
Lord, help this person. Amen
 
I command all the evil spirits that are tormenting you in the name of our lord JESUS CHRIST to come out right now. You are the person that are covered by the precious blood of our LORD JESUS CHRIST. This will cover you as a fence and will bounce all the evil spirits back. JUST Thank God for the deliverance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayer for my health, that it would be fully restored in Jesus name. Also prayer for immediate financial provision and career breakthrough, that he would make a way in the wilderness 🙏🫶 Thanks all!
Replies
7
Views
290
Dear Lord, Thank you Lord for waking up us all and giving us good health. I pray that you will continue to give us good health. I pray for my daughters safety while in school. Father God, we ask for your guidance for my daughter ### as she face sets of exams after exams. May you give her the...
Replies
10
Views
153
Dear Lord, I pray for the health of my family. Please restore our health and please provide us with our daily needs. We commit to you our daughters in their school may you grant them wisdom o God. I am grateful for you for allowing my daughter to complete her 2nd year and finally now on her 3rd...
Replies
12
Views
462
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,667
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom