A prayer for financial problems..and documents delayed ...

Tyesysman

Disciple of Prayer
A prayer for financial problems..and documents delayed at the ministry of finance..a prayer for a good relationship and a prayer for a good job
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Read God Wants To Use You...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Please pray for our ministry. We are facing severe financial constraints, which are hindering us from sharing the Gospel effectively and supporting our ministry team. We pray for God's divine provision, open doors, and financial breakthrough so we can...
Replies
17
Views
188
Heavenly Father, thank You for the jobs You have given us. Bless our work, increase our income, and grant us wisdom, favour, and profitable opportunities. Give our relationship a clear vision, unity, patience, love, and shared purpose. Help us build together with integrity and honour You in...
Replies
11
Views
122
Dear Lord, I come before You with a humble heart, carrying all our financial worries, needs, and burdens. You know everything we are facing—even the things I cannot explain to anyone. Lord, I am asking You to please make a way for us and help us resolve our financial difficulties. Open the doors...
Replies
10
Views
72
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,224
Messages
16,785,713
Members
648,802
Latest member
Eluestoanion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom