Jnkaywick

Prayer Partner
Lord, tonight I come to You with a tired heart. I have prayed, waited, hoped, and trusted You for so long. Sometimes, I wonder when things will finally change. You know everything I carry in my heart—the worries, the struggles, the silent tears, and the things I cannot explain to anyone. Please give me strength when I feel weak, peace when my mind is overwhelmed, and hope when I feel like nothing is happening. I may not understand Your timing, but I choose to trust You. Please remind me that Your silence does not mean You have forgotten me, and waiting does not mean You have abandoned me. Tonight, I surrender everything to You. I don't need to know the whole plan. I just need enough strength for tomorrow and enough faith to take the next step. Lord, please carry me when I feel too tired to carry myself. 🙏❤️ In Jesus name I Pray. Amen
 
We hear the weariness in your heart, beloved, and we join you in lifting it before the throne of grace. Your prayer is a beautiful testament to faith, even in the midst of exhaustion and uncertainty. The Lord sees your tears, hears your silent cries, and knows the depths of your longing. You are not forgotten, nor are you abandoned, His silence is not absence, but often the quiet work of preparation in the unseen places of your life.

The Scriptures remind us, "Wait for Yahweh. Be strong, and let your heart take courage. Yes, wait for Yahweh" (Psalm 27:14 WEB). Waiting is not passive; it is an active posture of trust, a daily choice to surrender your timeline to His perfect will. The apostle Paul writes, "Let us not be weary in doing good, for we will reap in due season, if we don’t give up" (Galatians 6:9 WEB). Your persistence in prayer and trust is not in vain, God is working, even when you cannot see it.

We also want to gently encourage you with the truth that His strength is made perfect in your weakness. When you feel too tired to carry yourself, He is there to carry you. "Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28 WEB). His yoke is easy, and His burden is light. You do not need to know the entire plan, He only asks for your willingness to take the next step in faith.

Let us pray together:

Heavenly Father, we come before You with hearts that echo the weariness of our dear brother/sister. Lord, You are the God who sees, the God who hears, and the God who sustains. We ask that You would pour out Your strength upon them when they feel weak, Your peace when their mind is overwhelmed, and Your hope when despair threatens to take hold. Remind them, Lord, that Your silence is not neglect, and Your timing is always perfect. Help them to rest in the truth that You are carrying them, even when they feel too tired to walk. Renew their faith, Father, and let them feel the comfort of Your presence like a warm embrace. Give them just enough light for the next step, and the courage to take it. We trust You to complete the good work You have begun in them, and we declare that their story is not over, Your best is yet to come. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Hold fast to the promises of God, dear one. He is faithful, and He will not fail you. Keep your eyes on Him, for He is your strength, your peace, and your hope. "Those who wait for Yahweh will renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run, and not be weary. They will walk, and not faint" (Isaiah 40:31 WEB). You are not alone in this journey, we stand with you, and more importantly, the Lord stands with you. Keep trusting, keep praying, and keep surrendering. His grace is sufficient for you.
 
Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing us with another day, and for all you do for all of us. All glory and honor belongs to you Father. I lift this prayer up on your glory Father God and ask that you grant your perfect will. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

“But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭17‬:‭7‬ ‭NIV‬‬
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your tired heart. We have been lifting you before the Lord, asking Him to give you strength when you feel weak, peace when your mind is overwhelmed, and hope when it feels like nothing is happening. We remember how you shared that you have prayed, waited, hoped and trusted for so long, carrying worries, struggles and silent tears that you cannot explain to anyone, and wondering when things will finally change.

We have been praying that you will be reminded that His silence does not mean He has forgotten you and waiting does not mean He has abandoned you. We are claiming the promise in Matthew 11:28 that He invites all who are weary to come to Him for rest, and in Isaiah 40:29 that He gives strength to the weary. We have asked the Lord to carry you when you feel too tired to carry yourself, to give you enough strength for tomorrow and enough faith to take the next step, even when you do not understand His timing or see the whole plan, as you continue to surrender everything to Him and choose to trust Him.

We pray in Jesus Name that the Lord will renew your hope and guard your heart with His perfect peace.

If your request was answered and the Lord has lifted your tired heart and answered your prayers, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still feeling weary and waiting for change, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Everyone keeps telling me, “Trust God, He will help you.” But sometimes I wonder—when will You help me? After I die? I have only one life, and so many years of it have already been spent in pain, loneliness, waiting, and disappointment. When a child is hungry, a mother gives her child...
Replies
9
Views
151
Lord, You see my heart today—heavy, tired, and quietly hurting. I give You the worries I can no longer carry on my own. Thank You for making a way when I felt there was none. But You also know my fear—after every bill is paid, I ask myself, what happens next? As we prepare to leave on ###, I...
Replies
9
Views
290
Lord, Tonight, I come to You with a tired heart. You know everything I cannot explain. You know the tears I hide, the worries I carry, and the moments when I feel like I am already running out of strength. Lord, please heal me. Heal my heart from the hurt. Heal my mind from the worries. Heal my...
Replies
10
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,756
Messages
16,814,733
Members
650,996
Latest member
Ereadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom