A Praise Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burd16

Prayer Warrior
Jesus I thank u for giving me a way when I thought there was no way. Thank you God for loving me, after being laid off from work in July you open up another door for me with new employment, and an opportunity to save money and start my own child care center. I give you father the praise and the Glory in JESUS precious name I pray AMEN and AMEN I love u Father thank u and thank u over and over again glory be to the father
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I praise God for His Faithfulness in answer to prayer. You all prayed and believed with me concerning my ### who is battling alcoholism. He is 3 months+ 20 days sober. I'm blessed to report he is still sober, taking his healing in his body from effects of the alcohol day by day.He has a Drs...
Replies
13
Views
319
First, a small, albeit worthy, praise report to share that my son-in-law has backed off all week on his gas lighting and berating posture towards my daughter. We have had a peaceful home all week - although - this weekend, I did overhear a conversation between he and my daughter - I was sitting...
Replies
13
Views
254
I am almost half way through my fast right now and despite the troubles I have ran into with my car I have received a financial breakthrough. Since praying and fasting I've been giving more in the offering and asking God to help me in my finances, so I can afford a car. This past week my tips I...
Replies
10
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,332
Messages
16,787,219
Members
648,901
Latest member
Yiastoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom