J
jessica williams
Guest
I ask that a prayer is said for my fiance ### and I. He is currently seeking employment and for the first time in his ### years has been collecting unemployment, in which his child support is taken from each week, leaving very little money to live on and making it very difficult for us to get by financially. Thankfully I am employed but unfortunately my paycheck can't pay all our bills. I pray every day that God will bless ### with a stable job that will make him happy, and all though it is sometimes hard to stay strong, we both have faith that God has a plan. Today he is going to apply for another job that he would love to have and could really turn our life around financially! Everyone please pray for him!!! He deserves to find happiness and stability. God will provide and he will give us strength, I believe that 100%.
My prayers go out to all of the people in this world facing the same or similar situation. I know there is a lot of people in the same situation and I
My prayers go out to all of the people in this world facing the same or similar situation. I know there is a lot of people in the same situation and I
