A miracle needed in my life. I ...

Lyvin

Disciple of Prayer
A miracle needed in my life. I was abandoned by my husband I’m homeless and have two dogs with me. I’m trying to get my SSI back. I have an SSI hearing Friday and I need a miracle. I need to win it back or I won’t survive. I’m so terrified and so devastated. Hurting so extremely bad inside I can’t function. I need a miracle for things to get better and to survive. 😭😭😭💔💔💔🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. I’m so so very afraid for my future.
 
Thank you so so very much . May God Bless you greatly for your prayers . I can’t thank you enough 😭💔🙏🏻😇✝️
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us and make us do what we need to do to stay safe and protected. And God please bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Please click on the link below and pray the Prayer of Protection...
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family (The ###). We desperately need a miracle in my husband’s business for customers to come, and a deal to come off ASAP so we don’t lose our home and car in the next few weeks and our children can stay in their school. We have depleted all our savings after his business...
Replies
9
Views
231
I have a need and I have lost everything in my marriage with no resources no resolution to come yet, after being married and waiting for my husband to do what he promised but he is a liar with his parents he planned does betrayal he plan to hidden things in my ownership. It says in the Bible...
Replies
9
Views
120
Tomorrow is the day that my fiancée goes in front of the immigration judge to present his case and ask for bond. He’s not a criminal, he doesn’t do drugs or drink. He’s a good man, step father, lover and bestfriend. The judge isn’t famous for granting bond she has horrible numbers but I’m...
Replies
12
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom