A Miracle I Seek

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodsAngel111

Disciple of Prayer
Father,

My Lord I before You humble in heart. I know I am a sinner and unworthy of Your mercy. Have mercy on me Lord. My Lord Jesus Christ, son of the Father, hear my prayer. Have mercy on me. Please my Lord unite with the man that I love so dearly much. Thank You Lord for bringing him into my life. Father unite us in a loving relationship that will lead to marriage. Remove all negative/evil thoughts, dreams, spirits, and people that are hindering the progress of this relationship. Place me in his heart and mind. Remind him of me and whisper in his ear my name. Father I pray You hear my cry. Please my Lord grant me this prayer. A miracle I seek with this man. Hear my cry. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Here's a simple prayer, Dear God I know I'm a sinner, I know I am not where I want to be, and I want your forgiveness! I believe that Jesus died on the cross to pay the price for my sins. Please wash me clean from all sin, shame, and guilt, come into my life Jesus to be my Lord and Savior. I ask this in your name Jesus Amen!
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that this apartment i see today that its mines at ###. I pray for a Devine out come. I pray that all the landlord the section 8 approve this apartment today. I pray that things go will god know what I seek. In mighty Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
239
Dear God Please forgive me for my sins and kindly lift me out of my darkness I have betray d my family many times. Kindly allow my family to see the best side of me again, in the remaining years I may have. Thank You God in the name of Jesus Amen
Replies
11
Views
229
I seek divine restoration, inner peace, and physical vitality whole being with God's grace, to find strength and Wholeness in Jesus' name.
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,469
Messages
16,811,435
Members
650,817
Latest member
Nyaron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom