A little prayer

Ashkan

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### for her to find love, a husband who has a Christ mind, show her respect..a happy family and happy home.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Little Prayer & Evangelism Outreach Blossoms, Zech 4:10, Weekly Prayer Meetings Increase from 1 to 2 to 3 per Wk, Steady Gospel Outreaches, Effective Thread starter### Start date### Tagsconversions country: ### evangelistic meetings intercessors and evangelists outreach effectiveness souls...
Replies
13
Views
248
Father, please strengthen the little prayer and evangelistic meetings we have. I ask the intercessors and evangelists are strengthened not by might nor power but by The Holy Spirit, Zech 4:6, Eph 3:14-20. Draw people out, Jn 6:44, let them not despise the day of small beginnings, Zech 4:10, for...
Replies
13
Views
183
Father, please strengthen the prayer and evangelistic meetings we have. I ask the intercessors and evangelists are strengthened not by might nor power but by The Holy Spirit, Zech 4:6, Eph 3:14-20. Draw people out, Jn 6:44, let them not despise the day of small beginnings, Zech 4:10, for the...
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,166
Messages
16,784,943
Members
648,747
Latest member
Bwiuvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom