A Little Bit Of Help:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear Father in Heaven, in the name of you Son Jesus Christ, I ask you to remove anything in me that might be a hindrance to my blessing. It's not my fault, but if there is any anger, or maybe unbelief, and little faith, then please remove the unbelief and fill me with belief for all the good things. Please remove all things that are blocking my happiness and the good that I am asking you for right now, in Jesus name.

Lord, you know my desires and the urgency of these ones, knowing that, please grant them one by one, minute by minute. The days and years are over now God, I waited those—and now I need you to turn the time for me. I need you to please Father, send your Son Jesus, to solve the unrest and the distress in my family, it is all because of one person—the bully! Please do not let her have her way anymore, no more tricks or using my mum and dad.

I need My Jesus, to come down just for me, and silence her once and for all. Release this miracle into our home Father. I am always insecure and fearful when she is around, because she is constantly making trouble. Please ensure that she doesn't cause fighting in our home anymore. Again, yesterday in the kitchen she did it.

Holy Spirit, burn through the evil in her and disarm her in every way. Every tactic she has left in her to use against any of us—remove it in Jesus name. Holy Spirit, please also give me the gift of miraculous power, as in the Bible, you did, greater works than you, we could do, I really want that—if you can give it to me. Please give me back belief and faith for all the things that I lost it for. My hope is very little—please brighten up my life for me—I need you to do something, anything—I declare, that the day of The Lord's mighty favor is upon me today! In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Father,

Your child's heart is troubled & hurting. Please minister to her & her family & all those involved. Please bring peace & understanding. Please let her know that you have everything in Your hands & see and know all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for Me and My family of ### in general And my unspoken requests Please pray for my spouse to be healed and blessed to live a very long life please also pray for My Aunt, My Friend, And My little boy (All unspoken as well) All In Jesus name Thank You
Replies
11
Views
180
Father I lift up ### to you she's been such a blessing to my life it brings me to tears to think how she's made my life so much less stressful with all the financial contributions that she's made to ### ministries and to me and to help me father I thank you and I will never forget the goodness...
Replies
8
Views
149
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please keep my ###-year-old son in your daily prayers. He is my only comfort and a miracle I waited long for. He used to eat healthy foods like rice, fruits, and eggs very well. But recently, due to family members bringing him sugary junk foods, he has...
Replies
12
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom