Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Kedel, who is seeking a positive answer regarding the job they have applied for. Lord, we know that you are the ultimate provider and that you have a perfect plan for each of our lives. Your word reminds us in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Father, we ask that you grant Kedel favor in the eyes of the hiring managers and decision-makers involved in the job application process. Open doors of opportunity for them and guide their steps towards the right employment opportunity that aligns with your perfect will for their life.

We pray that you would grant Kedel peace and patience as they await a response. Help them to trust in your timing and to remain steadfast in their faith. Remind them of your promise in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Lord, we believe that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think . We ask that you grant Kedel the desires of their heart if it is according to your will. May they experience your faithfulness and provision in this job search journey.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you, Kedel, and may His will be done in your life.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Praying that God will allow my daughter to work abroad. Praying that positive responses from those Companied I had applied in behalf of my daughter Maria Cecilia Retorta Lakic. Had applied for her in cruise shios as vocalist. Need this job for her as her incomenin the Philippines is not...
Replies
Views
Please pray that we are blessed today with protection over every area of our lives and future. Please pray that everything is positive. Please pray the payment I made has already been applied. Please pray for a special request. Please pray that I am able to completely fix this situation and it...
Replies
Views
Please pray that we are blessed today with protection over every area of our lives and future. Please pray that everything is positive. Please pray the payment I made has already been applied. Please pray for a special request. Please pray that I am able to completely fix this situation and it...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom