A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been praying for a job since October 2024 and all interviews and applications have fallen through. I'm breaking so God,please bless me with a job I'm suited for
Replies
10
Views
40
Hello, I almost lost my job a few months ago..now it is better, but can you please pray for me,that I may keep the job and do better?
Replies
13
Views
76
Jesus you are everything to me. I have been applying since March for jobs. I have paid for resumes to be made, haf AI to do it, remade it myself, had my friend in management do it, had others look over it and remake it, paid another subscription that updates your resume everything you apply. I...
Replies
9
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,053
Messages
16,806,549
Members
650,501
Latest member
Haelmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom