A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauren

Prayer Warrior
This morning I pray for my ### to get a job. Lord give him favor open the doors for an employment in the NAME OF JESUS AMEN

I pray for a finance blessing we need gas money, food money, trucknote, utilities, housenote and my medicine please pray for us to get this blessed soon
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer warriors Please Pray I need a good Praying Job. I need a God ordained job so I can support myself. I only rely on my heavenly father, Lord you have seen the struggles. Please Lord I need to pay rent, utilities, food, cell phone, gas etc. Please Pray for me Thank you ###, ###
Replies
10
Views
146
Please pray for my job situation, I need to get employed soon.
Replies
10
Views
189
Please pray for a single Christian mom who is beginning a new job, she is facing a shut off of her electric, no gas money to go to work, no food to eat. Please pray the Lord move mountains for her and bring the needed provision. Please pray her faith/trust in the Lord grows during this time.
Replies
13
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom