A ### in wheel chair needs prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

missnan67

Servant of All
Please pray for this man name ###. He has been in a wheel chair over 30 years. He is not doing well he says the doctor says they want to take part of bone out of his leg and put some kind of rod in he had gain green in his leg and has been on all kinds of meds for it and not healing right. Lord I pray you touch ### right now heal his sores on his body make him whole Lord. But most of all Lord I pray he finds peace in you Lord. Ask all this in Jesus name amen.
 
Lord I stand in agreement for this prayer for ###. I speak healing into his life right now. In Jesus' name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I called to get it fixes came out assessed it they made state to fix it they called me to tell .me they they could not fix it because the parts where delayed I called them a week later the parts are now there acting like they just don't care they still haven't worked it out with insurance and...
Replies
9
Views
129
i am trying to lift the wheel chair up to put in my vehicle to take ### to doctors today i cant seem to lift it high enough to get in vehicle i have done this for my late husband for over 8 years and was able to do and now been doing for ### for several years but since i have had some health...
Replies
12
Views
419
🧎🏽‍♂️Father, we thank You for Your work in drawing a few to You as of late Jn 6:44, and we gratefully render thanks for my "housie" who prayed last night to receive Christ and the empowering of the Holy Spirit to live a life of sanctification, 1 Cor 1:30. We ask You guard him from evil, as well...
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,359
Messages
16,787,437
Members
648,936
Latest member
Rinor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom