Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I love this man I want him to be my husband ###
Replies
10
Views
148
Urgent! I'm praying for GOD TO. TAKE THIS WOMAN OUT OF MY HUSBAND LIFE WE ARE MARRIED for 40yrs. She's not for him/ I am truly devastated I cry and pray every day for God to send me a miracle/ she has to move out of state or she finds out very negative things about him he is poor and uneducated...
Replies
11
Views
100
Please pray my husband/lover/soulmate finds me and that I find him. Pray that the Lord removes whatever blockages that are causing me to stay perpetually single.
Replies
12
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom