A friend lost her step daughter to suicide about ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidsandkats56

Humble Servant of All
A friend lost her step daughter to suicide about a month ago. Please pray for them as they try to make sense of it and deal with the grief. Her husband (the dad) is really struggling. Their hearts are broken.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Today, tomorrow, and for always may God in Jesus' name, answer every prayer that you pray and every prayer request that you post according to God’s perfect will for your life and all those involved. Let's Pray: God I want Your best for my life. I want to be successful in all that You have called me to do.
God I ask You in Jesus’ name make this happen in my life.
Please do in me, for me, and what You need to do and want to do in my life to make me a success in Christ Jesus.
Protect me and everything that You have blessed me with.
Keep me safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper.
And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer, today, tomorrow, and for always. Amen, so be it!
$$$ Financial Prayer $$$: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17879-financial-prayer/
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Father, You are wonderful and glorious. Lord, I ask that we would have deeper revelations of Your love for us so that we can be everything that You created us to be. Lord, You are so merciful and kind. Help us to fix our eyes on You. Thank You Jesus for Your strength through the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah! In Jesus name, amen.
 
I pray for our loving God to stay close to this girl's family at this difficult time. Psalm 91:4 He will cover you with His feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter were headed overseas in September 2022 to visit family. My young sons and I headed to Texas to start the new job...
Replies
7
Views
173
Please pray for my stepdaughter she struggles with severe autism and it seems like she only gets worse. She is pitiful and I want to help any way I can. We have tried everything to help her and feel as if we don't know what to do from here. Her mother is not good.. I have had to be mom to her...
Replies
10
Views
856
My friend ### lost her father two days before due to corona. Today her husband is also critical and is admitted in ICU in a hospital in ###. Doctors are saying his lung infection is not reducing and his oxygen level is critical. Please pray for him as my friend cannot bear another loss.
Replies
10
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom