385

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARHicks

Hicks
Father there is only one thing in my marriage I haven't gave you, my marriage so Father I pray for yr WILL to be done in my marriage and life. I Love u Father more than my marriage and wife. So I give it to u Father to do as u will. I Trust you Father. I surrender it all in Jesus Christ name Amen, this is the hardest thing I've done yet
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve had some marital problems and my family has gotten too far involved. My husband and I haven’t been able to go to counseling or talk things out because of them taking so much control. They have the wrong idea about my husband, his family, and our church and have talked terribly about them. I...
Replies
5
Views
129
I come before You with a heavy heart. You know every pain, every tear, and every struggle that I carry. Lord, You know how deeply I desire a peaceful and secure future. If it is Your will, please bless me with a godly husband and let my marriage take place in the right family, with the right...
Replies
12
Views
235
Please pray for God's interventions, prayer for protection from narcissistic sister-in-laws who jealousy runs deep — so deep that she has been causing chaos from past 10 years causing stressful situations in my family, in marriage, relationships with my parents-in-laws. Please pray for hedge of...
Replies
7
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom