38 And Single My Whole Life Help

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Holly727e

I am 38 and I have been single my entire life. I can't live with this rejection and loneliness any longer. I need my godly husband now. This man, Bryan, I was sort of seeing for the past few years just started seeing someone else. I had premonitions that he was the one I would finally marry. Please Lord, bring him back to me, open his eyes so he can see he loves me too, send him a dream to let him know it is your will for us to be together. Holly

Child of God,

Who so finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor of the Lord. Prov. 18:22

Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, prepare me for the mate You have chosen for me. Get me ready for my mate (spiritually, physically, mentally, and financially). Step in my life and work on me. Fix me Jesus. Bless and deliver me. Make me whole. Spiritually beautify me inside and out. Make me a Child of God that is totally committed to God and God’s plan for my life. And at the right time open up Your hands and bless me with the mate You have chosen for me. Send me my mate at Your appointed time which will be the right time. And Lord all that I have asked You to do in this prayer for me, please do the same for my mate; the mate You have chosen for me.

Prepare us for each other. And may we always and forever purpose in our hearts to obey You and seek Your approval and acceptance on how we should live our lives. Let the lifestyle we live be pleasing unto You. Bless us with the strength, the desire, and the gift to be single until our wedding night. Don’t let the spirit of fornication or whoredom rule or ruin our lives. Let our relationship respect and honor You Lord Jesus at all times. May we always acknowledge You first in all our ways and allow You to direct our footsteps. Supply all our need according to your riches and glory. Rain down an abundance of joy upon our lives. Let peace and prosperity rain with in the walls of our homes. Anoint us Lord Jesus to do a great work for you. And let us always keep our focus and our mind stayed on You and the promises that You have made to us. Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me and my mate, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it and it is so.

Wait On God For The Mate He Has Chosen For YOU!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith.

I know that this was not your prayer request. But your family, friends, and neighbors, need your prayers. Pray for their salvation in Jesus’ name. God’s desire is that no man shall perish ( II Peter 3:9);, but that all should come to repentance.

Let’s Pray Child of God Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name save and richly bless my whole entire family Lord Jesus (including me, myself, and I). Forgive us all of our sins. Bless each of us to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior & our Lord. Baptize us all with Your Spirit Lord Jesus. Fill us with the Holy Ghost and with fire (Matthew 3:11).

Bless us all to come to know You, love You with all our heart, and walk in obedience to Your Holy Word. May we all do the will of Jehovah our God as Jesus did upon this earth. Bless Us, Protect Us, Heal Us, and Deliver us all from evil. Bless each of us to prosper, be in excellent health as our souls prospers in You. God please do this for my entire family (including myself). And do the same for the writer of this prayer, all my friends, neighbors, and all those I love and care about because heaven would not be the same without them there.

Please pass the prayer on to all your Christian Family Members, Friends, & Neighbors...Keep This Prayer Going…

Continue To Pray For Your Family’s & Friend’s Salvation,

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God.

Dear God, Please give Holly the love that she seeks, inside and out. I ask that you provide her with a loving companion for all the days to come. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord Holly needs to be loved and prays to bring back her past relationship please consider this. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom