373

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARHicks

Hicks
Thank u Lord for all that you have done for me. Change me into the Man ### want me to be. Change the direction of my marriage change my heart and my wife's heart as one. In Jesus Christ name Amen
 
Celebration is the first word that came to me...I don't know why, but I am to assume that your life is moving towards victory, God Loves you, Keep Praying, Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve made many mistakes throughout my marriage I didn’t love my wife like Christ loved the church I hurt her deeply before I could realize my sins and errors she has left and is filing for divorce and refuses to have any open conversation with me anymore please pray for our restoration and for...
Replies
13
Views
217
What has God done for me? Why should i follow him. What has He done for me in my pain and sorrow? My faith has been betrayed, and even God dont have power to fix the past. Even God has no willingness to do it. Can a prostitute's past of selling her body be beautiful? Is the act of stealing...
Replies
10
Views
168
Heavenly father save ### from his demons. He has totally given himself until the spirit of alcoholism and has forsaken you with his Mercury of my prayers for him. Read him of the demons. Help him to seek the help that has been offered to him even if it’s an in treatment program. My heart is...
Replies
7
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom