371

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARHicks

Hicks
Father I ask you too answer all my prayers today, toward my marriage in Jesus Christ name amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come to you today with more issues now the devil is fighting me with my husband. First my daughter kicked me out with my two younger daughters then my husband comes to me today with divorce papers. I’m at the point now where I’m just gonna let it be I feel it’s too many problems in our...
Replies
11
Views
208
Jesus protect my family today as this spiritual attack, that is so intense coming from this rebellious young man and his mother. Block my daughter from being hostile and disrespectful toward me and her siblings to please this young man. When he puts her down, she cannot speak up for herself and...
Replies
8
Views
185
Dear God please help me sober up and get to work. I'm really tired and I don't want to go to work today. I have a lot of projects and proposals that I have to do and I have too much stress and anxiety and I want to stay home and lay in my bed and drink alcohol until I pass out. I'm sorry that I...
Replies
14
Views
490
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,490
Messages
16,800,312
Members
650,012
Latest member
Karaurdinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom