3 Yr Old ### With Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bright beautiful angel we have upon this earth bless her father please lord, touch this little angel right now father and, lose that horrible cancer from her body....There's no job too hard for you god so I will continue lord to lift this precious baby up to you god in prayer knowing, and trusting you god that you will HEAL this angel in Jesus name AMEN, AND AMEN......YOU WILL 4EVER BE IN MY PRAYERS BABY GIRL....GOD LUV U REMEMBER THAT AND HE WILL HEAL YOU......OH THANK YOU JESUS PLEASE FATHER TAKE IT FROM THIS BABY GOD AND GIVE IT TO ME I have lived on this earth father ###YRS and I would like for her to have a chance as well please father I will fight this for her let your will be done god in Jesus name AMEN GLORY BE TO THE FATHER EVERYBODY GIVE HIM SOME PRAISE YES LORD THANK YOU JESUS U ARE ABLE FATHER SHOUT HIS NAME YES FATHER
 
My dear Father in Heaven I pray to you today to cure this young baby ### who is only ### years old my Father. Your daughter needs you my Lord, be there for her as she does not know what she is going through my Lord, she has been diagnosed with stage ### cancer. Help our dear baby sister my dear Heavenly Father, we all come to you and pray for ###, in Jesus name I pray Amen! Praise The Lord!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### yr old daughter, ### was diagnosed with stage ### metastatic breast cancer ###. She has a ### year old and a ### year old. She has a body scan on ### and treatment on ###. Please pray for total healing for her. She has such a beautiful soul. Please pray for her husband ### for strength...
Replies
12
Views
223
My ### yr old daughter, ### was diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic breast cancer ###. She has a treatment ###. She has a ### year old and a ###year old. Please pray for total healing for her. She has such a beautiful soul. Please pray for her husband ### for strength and for the babies. They are...
Replies
11
Views
221
Please pray for me. I have stage 4 bladder cancer that has metastasized and moved into my legs and my lymphatic system. I have extreme swelling and pain in my lower extremity.
Replies
12
Views
422
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom