12Yo ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alma

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### his seizures have gotten a lot worse. His family needs all the prayers they can get to return him to better health. Please Jesus here are prayers. Please give ### and his family some tranquility and peace of mind.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my ### has been having a lot of back pain. He has lots of other health issues as well that he’s been dealing with. And now he has this new back pain on top of it and it has been pretty severe. It started to get better and then it got worse again and he’s just having a difficult time...
Replies
11
Views
199
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for prayers for our family cat who has chronic kidney disease. There are progressively worse stages to the disease and it would likely be fatal if our cat entered some of the later stages. Please pray that he does not get worse and his bloodwork and kidneys...
Replies
8
Views
192
My husband lost his virginity at ### and shared me with me all of his experiences (which was a lot) before we got married. He even slept with a prostitute. He has one child before marriage. We've been married for 9 years and in these years, I have be jealous of his past. Or feeling some...
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom