(1) There is a man my husband ...

Gyshrin

Disciple of Prayer
(1) There is a man my husband works with for more than 15 years; they have a verbal agreement for me to do this in return, and my husband has fulfilled his own side of the agreement, but the man is refusing to fulfill his own side of the agreement. I want God to touch him to pay the debt.

(2) I want God to favor my husband and I with a miracle job. We have been married since 2011, and ever since, we have been facing stagnation and joblessness. I want God to change our story for good. If truly God is here, I too will testify.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I love this man I want him to be my husband ###
Replies
10
Views
148
We are sitting in the ### office right now, awaiting word on a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or dementia. We are praying for a miracle! Jesus please give us the details in how to proceed if the diagnosis is poor. I know my husband is scared, I have my Faith to lean on.
Replies
12
Views
120
Urgent! I'm praying for GOD TO. TAKE THIS WOMAN OUT OF MY HUSBAND LIFE WE ARE MARRIED for 40yrs. She's not for him/ I am truly devastated I cry and pray every day for God to send me a miracle/ she has to move out of state or she finds out very negative things about him he is poor and uneducated...
Replies
11
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,117
Messages
16,807,423
Members
650,557
Latest member
Scroiwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom