1. Restoration and peace in my marriage ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I ask for Your ministering angels, hedge of protection and full armor to shield my son from all these spiritual attacks tonight. My son has had some significant set back and I ask Lord for no more set back only success and breakthrough in his life. I declare Your peace over every aspect in...
Replies
6
Views
124
Jesus I ask that You take away all the bullying and disrespect that is shown by other people toward me and my children. Jesus I ask for Your divine protection over us and I surrender the current recent situation to You. I plead the blood of Jesus over me and my children. No weapon formed against...
Replies
7
Views
284
Please pray for my son; he is extremely tormented right now. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for my son. I pray he will have a peaceful, calm, and satisfied day today with his caregivers. He is a little uneasy, confused, and stubborn periodically since he got up this...
Replies
9
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,144
Messages
16,784,777
Members
648,725
Latest member
Aermareiroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom